About Hermann Jacobi
Since 2001 hermann jacobi has sold over 15000 pianos and grand pianos. The Swiss piano-master innovator Jean Claude Heafliger and his partners have achieved international recognition for this outstanding success.
What is it that makes Hermann Jacobi pianos and grand pianos such a unique product ?
In september 2014 the second generation Hermann Jacobi instruments will be available.
What makes Hermann jacobi such a succes:
- Swiss tradition since 1875
- Swiss quality, know how and technology
- Made under licence by Pianorama Switserland LTD
- Swiss extra; 100 % made by professionals
- Assembled with specially selected materials
- Vacuum forged metal frame
- Impregnated wrest plank
- German or Japanese hammerheads
- Professional action
- Solid steel wrestpins
- European, Italian soundboards
- Constructed for ALL CLIMATES
- European "timbre" (deep, warm but also sparkling)
- Tuning stability